These terms of service is between you and Totalhike
A. This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of totalhike.com, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in totalhike.com, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of totalhike.com by User. By using Totalhike services, User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use totalhike.com is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
B. Totalhike shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of totalhike.com, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
By acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Totalhike permit to you a limited non-exclusive license for access and personal use of this Site, (https://totalhike.com/), and such other web sites as Totalhike may authorize (the “Web Site”). Never the less any other rights or limitationin these Terms of Service, you may not use the Web Site or Services to:
(a) distribute or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of the Web Site, Services or else in reaction to specific requests for information by us;
(b) distribute or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links or software exept you have legal rights to publish, advertise and distribute such information to others through the Web Site or Services;
(c) transmit or disseminate material that is inexact, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to Totalhike or other users of the Web Site;
(d) take any actions that may impose an improbable large load on Totalhike’s foundation (in Totalhike’s sole discretion);
(e) persuade personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or persuade passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
(f) present to the Web Site or Services or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses, harmful code and/or any material designed to interfere, hurt or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(g) deutor any measures used by Totalhike to stop or constrict access to any part of the Web Site or Services;
(h) impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Web Site or an employee of Totalhike;
(i) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
(j) impersonate the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
(k) abuse with or obtain access to the Services, the Web Site or any component of the Web Site;
(l) conduct fraudulent activities;
(m) register for more than one user account, or register for a user account on behalf of any person group or entity;
(n) or use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools or otherwise collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Web Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for forwarding unsolicited commercial e-mail to such users.
We keep the right to restrict quantities of purchases of any items, including without limitation after an order has been submitted and/or recognized. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a specific time does not insure that the products or services will be available. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it subject to the terms of our return policy.
You must be at least 13 years old to use our services. If you are under 18 years old , you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 , you agree to these Terms and to be responsible for the acts or oversight of such user.
You will need to register for an account to access some or all of our services. If you register for an account, you must provide accurate account information and update this information if it changes. You must maintain the security of your account and account credentials and immediately notify us if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your approval. If you permit others to access the Services through your account, you are full responsible for the activities of those users.
Terms of sale
- Availability and Pricing- All products offered for sale are subject to availability and we reserve the right to eforce limits on any order or reject all or any part of an order without former notice. Prices for products are affair to change at any time, but changes will not affect any order for products you have already placed . Purchases are also affair to our price matching selling policy.
- Taxes– You are responsible for any applicable sales, use, duty, customs or other governmental taxes, due with dignify to your purchase of products or services in “TotalHIke”. We will gather applicable Taxes if we decide we have a duty to collect Taxes. We will set out an estimate of Taxes we collect at checkout, except if we clearly stated writing that the price contain Taxes. The actual Taxes charged are fitted the total ammount shown at checkout. Several factors may cause a difference, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates. You may have a duty to directly report and pay Taxes if we do not collect such Taxes.
We reccomend you to check the terms of Taxes in your country .
- Payment- Only valid payment methods acceptable to us will used to accomplish a purchase via the Services. You represent that you are authorized to use your dedicated payment method. You approve us to charge your designated payment method for the total amount of your order (including any propitious taxes and shipping and handling charges). If any of the products in your order are unavailable, we will only charge the prices, Taxes and other applicable charges associated with the products that are included in the shipment.
We offers several payment methods, all of them are protected and guarantees the security of your payments. Our main payment methods are PayPal, CreditCard or DebitCard. Please keep in mind that offered payment methods can be change by the country of destination. Once all items have been added to the Cart and you already selected the shipping type, all available payment methods for your destination will be display.
- Shipping– risk of Loss. You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or remove shipping and handling charges from time to time, we will notice you of any changes applicable before you make your purchase. Any delivery dates or times shown as part of the checkout process are estimates only and are not promised. Unless, we state otherwise in writing via the Services, risk of loss or damage to a product passes to you upon delivery of the product to our designated carrier.
Please notice, products in our site have different shipping time & method.
This may cause a different delivery time of each product to your address.
TotalHike offers a girth of items, most of them are in stock other have to be ordered. So when picking an item an estimated delivery date will be display. If the item is in stock, you will find the information next to the estimated delivery date. The estimated delivery date is considered by product availability and shipping time. So the estimated delivery date is considered by our experience with each supplier. If you order several items in one order, the estimated delivery date will be calculated by availability of all of them. The estimated delivery date is calculated as per availability of all items from your order. The taken time from dispatch to delivery depends on the service you select at the checkout. The estimated delivery date is only a reference, as it is determined to product availability, courier’s availability, as well as payment.
- Delivery– To ensure the delivery of your bundle, the courier company needs a autograph to confirm successful delivery. If there is nobody to receive the parcel, the driver will transfer the parcel to the local Post Office or Depot. In case your parcel could not be delivered due to any cause, such as wrong address, incorrect delivery details, refuse of the parcel, etc. It will normally be returned directly to us. Please notice we can only refund your paid product price. The bundle needs to arriv back at our storehouse and any item could be verified. You will obtain the refund of the paid product by the same payment method you used when placing the order. Any paid shipping fees cannot be refunded.
- Returns– Please see our Return Policy for more information about returning products purchased via our Services.
- Errors– While Totalhike makes every endeavor to provide complete and trustworthy data and information on its Web Site, the information may hold typographical errors, pricing errors or other errors or inaccuracies. We will apply rational efforts to correct errors as soon as feasible. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, product descriptions, promotion offers, or specifications, or other information without obligation to anounce any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law ).
- Products warranty– Some of the products sold by the Services are manufactured by other companies. The manufacturer may supply its own warranty, however ,unless otherwise stated on the product page, TotalHike does not offer a warranty on those products. That means they are sold by TotalHIke “as is” and “with all faults.” If the manufacturer supply a limited warranty for the product, it can usually be found on the manufacturer’s website or with the product packaging. For any product sold by the Services other than a TotalHIke Product, you agree that your remedy is solely with the product manufacturer and not TotalHike.
You can create a text hyperlink to our Services for noncommercial goals, provided such link doesn’t represent TotalHike or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory manner and that the linking site does not include any illegal or offensive material. This limited permission may be annul at any time. You will not use the TotalHike logo or other proprietary graphic of TotalHike without our written approval.
our website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no intention of monitoring over the contents of those websites or resources and such links should not be interpret as an approval by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our websites. However, Any questions, comments, proposal, ideas or other information you apply about TotalHike or our products/Services (“Feedback”), is non-classified and TotalHike will be allowed to use for any purpose, mercantile, without noticing, confirmation or compensation to you. We regularly monitor this content and we keep the right to remove, or edit it at any time. When presenting information to our websites as a product quation, review or customer comment you comprehend that what you have submited is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on our websites.
We have a policy of restrict access to our Services and ending the accounts of users who trespass the intellectual property rights of others. If you assume that anything on our Services infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may notify us on
Events outside of our control, we will not be responsible for any failure to execute, or delay in operation of, any of our obligations to you if such failure is caused by an event outside of our control.
An event outside of our control is event beyond our logical control such as wars, terrorist attacks, riots, strikes, trade disputes, natural disasters such as fires, earthquakes, floods,etc. inclement weather, break down, interruption of transport, Government action or failure of public or private telecommunications or transport networks.
If such an event occur and it affects the performance of our obligations to you: (i) we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you considering the circumstances.; and (ii) our obligations to you will be suspended for the duration of the event. Where the event affects delivery of products to you, we will contact you to arrange a new delivery date after the event is over.
If you have any complaints, We operate a complaints handling procedure which we use to try to solve controversy when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
Check out our Contact us page for details of how to get in touch with us.